Join our social enterprise dynamic purchasing system (SEDPS)
We've just launched England’s first SEDPS which is designed for organisations who have primarily social objectives and whose surpluses are principally reinvested into their business or communities for that purpose to gain access to more contracts than ever before.
If you'd like to provide goods and/or services to National Highways, our supply chain and other Government departments in any of the categories below, we want you onboard:
- Cleaning services, cleaning and hygiene products
- Construction, engineering, assembly and manufacturing
- Design, video and photography
- Event management and venue hire
- Food, beverage and catering
- Printing, printers, scanning and document management solutions
- Professional services, consultancy and training
- Waste management
Who is eligible?
If your organisation:
- has primarily social objectives whose surpluses are principally reinvested for that purpose in the business or in the community, rather than being driven by the need to maximise profit for shareholders and owners
- can deliver one or more of the categories above
- and can deliver said categories in any regions of England
it's likely you'll be able to join the SEDPS.
How the process works
The are two steps to the process:
- You'll need to apply to join the SEDPS via an application form (known the SEDPS Selection Questionnaire)
- Once onboarded you'll be given the opportunity to bid for contracts of your choice
This is why a DPS works so well, because it gives your business freedom and flexibility, without any obligation to bid.
How to join
If you meet the definition above and want to get involved, then please register on the National Highways eSourcing portal, Jaggaer.
Jaggaer is an all-in-one software system which allows you to join our Social Enterprise DPS, download useful documents and submit tenders for contracts when the DPS is live.
Please read our guidance on how to join Jaggaer if you're unfamiliar with the portal.
Once you are registered on Jaggaer, you can find the SEDPS Selection Questionnaire and all the useful documents in the section called ‘PQQ’s/ITT’s Open to All Suppliers’ on your homepage.
Please find below several documents that will help you explain what the SEDPS is, how it works, the terms and conditions, guidance documents, and supplier duties while onboard:
- Introductory letter to the Social Enterprise Dynamic Purchasing System
- A1 – Overview of the SEDPS
- A3 – How to Complete the Selection Guidance
- B1 – Selection Questionnaire
- B2 – SEDPS Agreement
- C3 – Call-Off Process
- C6 – SEDPS Buyer Agreement
If you require accessible versions of these documents, please email: email@example.com
If you have any questions or would like further information, please email our Social Enterprise DPS team.