Home Safe and Well webinar archive
26 Aug 2021
Share this article
Catch up on any webinars you've missed and find details of scheduled webinars.
Malcolm Dare, Executive Director of Commercial and Procurement, and Mark Byard, Health Safety and Wellbeing Director, are hosting quarterly webinars to engage and further discuss Health Safety and Wellbeing.
This is an opportunity to hear from National Highways and share best practice and innovation with our supply chain partners.
Key aims for webinars are to:
- promote continual improvements to health safety and wellbeing performance across the industry
- provide opportunities for collaboration
- improve opportunities to gain insight and share innovation
- improve the collaboration and sharing of best practice
We’re hosting the second of our quarterly webinars on 3rd December at 15:30 to explore and discuss the theme ‘Clear Expectations’.
Join us for our next webinar on 3rd December at 15:30 to explore and discuss the theme ‘Clear Expectations’.Register Now
- 21 March 2022: 'Engaged stakeholders'
- June 2022: 'A learning organisation'
- September 2022: 'Health safety and wellbeing by design'
September 2021: 'Capable People'
September 2021: ‘Effective leadership’